Safe and Secure. Always.
As a leading communication solutions provider, the safety of your business is Intelligent Contacts’ top priority. We have attained the following certifications:
- PCI-DSS 3.1 Level 1
- SOC2 Type II
- NIST 800-53
- FIPS 140-2
- SOC1 Type II
- SSAE16 Type II
so you always know your data is safe.
Intelligent Contacts solutions ensures every company can comply with TCPA and FDCPA regulations. All of our telephony solutions check each number for time of day and DNC (do-not call) compliance before any call is processed. Specific to TCPA compliance, Intelligent PBX has no ability to initiate a call to the PSTN on it’s own and can never be modified to enable autodialing. Companies can utlize Intelligent PBX to call wireless numbers without fear of liability or non-compliance as it does not fall under the definition of ATDS. (Automatic Telephone Dialing System)
Intelligent Contacts boosts TCPA compliance by making sure that…
- Live agents dial calls to wireless numbers on a digit-by-digit basis.
- Calling lists are never stored within any telephony system database.
- Phone calls cannot be placed via random or sequential dialing and in fact, the system cannot place calls at all.
- The Intelligent PBX has no ability, capacity, or even potential capacity to become an autodialer – ATDS.
- Users can configure complex compliance criteria related to timezones, area codes, do not call numbers, and even restrict manual calls.
- Users can prove compliance with complete call recording, starting with call initiation and ending with termination.
- Full reporting is available to prove user’s compliance with TCPA and FDCPA requirements.
- Quality monitoring, recording, and call analytics tools minimize productivity losses and provide 100% call monitoring with scorecards.
Reduce PCI Scope Instantly.
Intelligent Contacts, partnered with Bluefin Payment Systems, incorporates one of the only PCI certified P2PE solutions. Clients love this for peace of mind in payment processing PLUS the added benefit of reduced PCI scope within their network environment. Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) injects millions of unique encryption keys to payment processing devices, assigning a new key to each transaction before it reaches the POS system, network, or other merchant systems. Sensitive data is removed from the environment, which in many cases removes internal network and infrastructure from PCI scope. By utilizing P2Pe with Intelligent Contacts, many clients instantly drops PCI requirements by 90%. Compliance becomes a breeze, saving you time, money, effort, and decreasing liability. Our P2PE solution is completely compatible with the Intelligent Payments Gateway and many CRM, POS, EHR/EMR, and Practice Management systems.
For more information about PCI compliance, visit the PCI Standards Council website here: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/document_library